Monday, August 16, 2010

College Girls In Washington Beware - Cocky Dork On The Loose!

This just in: Freshmen college girls who go to school in or around the vicinity of Union Station, Washington D.C., beware. There is a cocky dork on the loose, “collecting” any female who will fall for his pathetic pick-up lines. The boy was last seen on the Metro North train where he was visiting a friend from New York. He was dressed in a blue button-down Ralph Lauren shirt and freshly pressed (by his mamma) beige dockers, complete with untamed fro and a scattering of angry zits. While travelling from Chappaqua to Manhattan, he tried to convince his equally nerdy, but rightfully humble, pal to visit his college dorm in Washington in the fall. First, cocky dork tempted his friend with drink.

“Dude, if people aren’t going to your parties at your college, it’s cause you’re doing something wrong. You see, you can’t just lay out beer. You gotta get a handle of vodka, a handle of whisky, a handle of rum, and a handle of Everclear.” (Note to self: WTF is a handle? Or Everclear for that matter? Must Google.)

When this didn’t tempt the friend, who admitted that his university, Brown, wasn’t a big party school, the brazen geek turned to women.

“You get a great cross section,” he said. “You got the ‘Southern Bell’…the ‘I’m a Cute Artsy girl’…In fact, I work on a three-girl rotation. At least three. Definitely have to always have a brunette in there.”

Still not convinced, the cocksure dweeb pressed further. “There’s a 60/40 ratio of girls to guys. They go out in ‘packs’ of like 25…looking at it that way, someone has to bite.” And, if visiting in the summer, the odds are “literally” better, according to the nerd stallion. “Dude, we can sit at the outdoor pool. There are literally…LITERALLY 500 girls clad in bikinis, all just waiting to be banged. Hell, you could have ten of my girls and I’d still have a 100 left over.”

The nerd sometimes goes by the name “the closer.” (“Dude, if you can’t seal the deal, call me in…I’ll close it for you). He frequents a bar called “Turtle,” where he usually starts off his night and gets “retarded” before heading on to Faye’s. He is most likely harmless and a virgin, despite his outrageous tall tales of being attacked by a swarm of women every night.

“The only problem with coming to visit me is…you’ll want to come back. Everybody does,” he was last heard saying as he exited the train.

So college girls, if this sounds like anyone you know, be on red alert. Tell all your friends to run the other way if the nerd is seen approaching in an attempt to “close” the deal. Gently remind him that he is full of shit and has no experience whatsoever, regardless of his claims of “wanting to get into some really funky sexual shit…taking it to the next level” (note to self: assume here he means taking it from his own hand to an actual person). Also be aware that this behavior is rampant in college frash frat boys, and the profile can probably be extrapolated to other colleges and boys of this age group.

10 comments:

  1. What a difference to my university... maybe there were 500 girls there, but certeinly not clad in bikinis!

    On the other hand, alcohol was never the problem: there was lots of it, of all kind. Except Everclear, whatever it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor guy. If he's just humbly wait it out for a few years I'm sure he'd finally lose his virginity at a Comic-Con or Star Trek convention. Too bad he feels the need for the false bravado. Although I do remember hundreds of girls throwing themselves at dorky boys when I was in college. Or was that in "Revenge of the Nerds"?

    @ Josep: Everclear = Aguardiente with a bit more alcohol content.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you know he's not telling the truth? I think I might look this guy up. I'll bring a handle of Captain that will put his Dubra and cheep stuff to shame. Then I'll have all 25 girls in the pack come back with me.

    Captain Morgan should adopt that twix slogan, only with girls... 2 for me, none for you. Got a little captain in you? Or in my case 25 for me, none for you. Marketing genius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's what the conversation would have sounded like if he was sitting next to one of his southern gals or one of the artsy girls instead of his dorky friend.... hear anything? me neither...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really happy to see that my fellow Dorks are getting the well deserved attention for being the true women slayers that they are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know there is truly something wrong in this world when the 'closer' can brag about being surrounded by bikini clad women...and I'm single. I can trace this all back to the single most epic mistake I ever could've made. Going to an expensive, exclusive, private art school. What the HELL was I thinking?! First off, we didn't even have a dorm. We lived in a what should’ve been a condemned hotel. Mixed in with actual people. But not just any people. Weird friggin people. People you never want to see in a dark alley way. How about an 80 yr old hunchback that looked like Yoda. That walked with a cane and carried bags of trash. Yeah, she lived in my building. Nothing like being in an elevator at 3 am when the distorted knots of her wooden cane abruptly poked in to stop the closing door. As it opens back up you feel the chills going up and down your spine as she slowly dragged her hump into the elevator.
    Second, we didn't have spreads of handles. We were too broke. We drank 40s. Of malt liquor.
    Third, girls who go to art schools, aren’t mindless dimwits that just want to party and get banged. They were all opinionated, strong willed, vegan, feminists that were angry at the world, and men. (ok, not all of them, but you get the idea).
    If only I went to a state school where the ratio was 80/20 girls to guys...and I knew the definition of 'handle'...I'd be the closer. Or the finisher. Or the creeper. Or the fire starter. Or whatever other stupid name alcohol could invent. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ECOL: Take heart. Another name alcohol could have invented for you: teen father.

    I actually went to state university but lived with my mom and had a boyfriend the whole time. Talk about your stupid decisions!!! Immediately after college the boyfriend and I broke up and I moved away. I can't believe I spent all those years learning and not whoring about drunkenly!!!

    Also, what IS a handle? I thought it was something you called yourself on your CB while truckin in a convoy???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will you people please stop pretending you don't know what a handle of alcohol is?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really and truly do not know what a handle of alcohol is. Though I am pretty sure ECOL is pretending. Is it booze that comes in a jug so big it has a handle?

    ReplyDelete
  10. ECOL, you were lucky, we had a ratio of 96/4 guys to girls. Imagine how crazy our parties were, better you don't, you don't want to get sad.

    ReplyDelete